Pro Touch SA is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. Under the terms of the Data Protection legislation, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data which we collect from you.
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through our Barclays Bank.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Read more information about the cookies used on this website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following email address: email@example.com
The information contained with the Website is provided on an as is basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.protouchsa.co.uk Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website is controlled and operated by Pro Touch Soccer Academy, located in England. We make no representation that Materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
We use Google Analytics to record visitors and pages visted on the website. Data recorded includes:
URL – the URL of the page the user is viewing
Title – the title of the page the user is viewing
Browser name – the browser the user is using
Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser windowt
Screen resolution – the resolution of the user’s screen
Java enabled – whether or not the user has Java enabled
Location – this is derived from the IP address where the hit originated. The IP address itself is not available in Google Analytics as it is personally identifiable information (PII) which violates the terms of Google Analytics.
Language – derived from the language settings of the browser
The Right to be Forgotten
If you wish to request to be provided with full exposure of what data is held about you and the process for you to request it is completely removed from the our system – aka ‘the Right to be Forgotten’, email our Data Protection Officer (DPO) on firstname.lastname@example.org